- passionate about supporting and empowering women, nonbinary and gender-diverse people?
- at least 21, open-minded, with great communication skills?
- available to volunteer four hours a week during business hours, for a year or longer?
- want to learn more about issues affecting women, nonbinary and gender-diverse people today?
- a worker who helps women with issues like family violence, sexual assault, housing and family law? Or would you like to be?
If you’ve answered YES to all the above, read more about our training and then book in to attend our next information session in February 2023.