We are very grateful to our partners, key and project funders, program supporters and partners, and other sponsors for their continuing support of our work with women in Victoria.
- Department of Human Services – Children, Youth and Families Division
- WIRE Women’s Information’s Women’s Support Line and Women’s Information Centre are supported by the Victorian State Government
Project funding, partnerships and sponsors (2015/2016)
- Adult Learning Australia for funding ‘Broadband for Seniors Computer Access Program'
- Annmarie Farrell and Emily Gendall (Farrell Family Lawyers) for running pro bono legal clinics on property and financial law
- Anticimex for sanitary and washroom services
- City of Melbourne for funding the AMICA Women’s Lunch Club
- City of Melbourne for funding 'Introduction to Social Media for Women over 60’ series
- Colin Biggers & Paisley Lawyers for pro bono legal advice
- Elizabeth Hall (Nevett Ford Lawyers) for running pro bono legal clinics on property and financial law
- Elisa Turco for supporting WIRE Separation & Settlement seminars and running pro bono legal clinics
- Farr Gesini Dunn for running pro bono legal clinics
- Financial Literacy Australia for funding Women Talk Money website
- Katrina Bristow (McKean Park Lawyers) for running pro bono legal clinics
- The Brian and Virginia McNamee Foundation for funding the Purse Project workshops
- MinterEllison for pro bono legal advice
- Marion McDougall (Pearce Webster Dugdales) for running pro bono legal clinics on property and financial law
- Natasha Bodek, Lincoln Kallady and William Vuong (Warr Hunt Financial and Wealth Managers) for running pro bono financial planning clinics
- Nicholes Family Lawyers for sponsoring WIRE information seminars
- Triple R FM for providing community announcements for WIRE Annual Appeal 2016
- Victoria Golf Club for funding our employment workshops for women
- Victoria Law Foundation for funding 'Family Violence & Immigration: Your Rights’ seminar
- Victoria Law Foundation for funding WIRE information booklets, Leaving a Relationship and Separation and Property.