WIRE Community Education
Working with Victorian women since 1984, WIRE provides engaging and experienced speakers to deliver evidence based presentations to community and health services professionals, community groups, schools and universities as well at your workplace. You can easily book a speaker at no cost on a range of topics.
Presentation topics include:
- Introduction to family violence
- Introduction to financial abuse
- Introduction to women’s financial wellbeing
- An introduction to WIRE - offered for professionals in the community and health sectors that looks at what services WIRE provides, what clients can expect when they make contact and how to refer to WIRE.
- WIRE: How can we help - a presentation for community members that explains how they can utilise WIRE services or talk to their friends and family about what WIRE offers.
Presentations can be anywhere from 30 min to 2 hours in length and include the opportunity to ask questions.
WIRE can provide a speaker for your workplace or event at no cost. Donations are very much appreciated and will help to support our many programs and services for Victorian women.
Get in touch with Judit Brown, Partnerships and Community Engagement Manager, to book a speaker – email@example.com / 8326 7107