Leaving a Relationship
We are not currently posting resources but you can download a PDF copy.
This WIRE information booklet, Leaving a Relationship helps you explore:
- Should I stay with my partner or leave?
- How married and de facto couples can legally separate
- What is child abuse?
- Getting my finances in order
- Finding a new place to stay
- Helping my children understand and cope with separation
- My options regarding my children’s care and upbringing
You can also download a PDF. Please note that this booklet was printed in 2012 and that some information may be out of date. If you are a member of the public looking for up-to-date information or you wish to refer a client to up-to-date information, please see our Leaving a Relationship information sheet.