The toolkit includes information and resources to increase engagement with women generally, as well as specific ways services can support a client who is experiencing family violence or financial abuse.
The relationship between money and gender is complex and affects women in different ways, depending on their lived experiences and the different structural barriers they encounter. Women + Money aims to help you create a welcoming space that will encourage women to use and trust your services.
The Women + Money toolkit has information and resources on:
- The relationship between gender and money
- Women’s experiences of the finance sector
- Engaging more effectively with women
- Increasing gender equity within your organisation
- Understanding family violence and financial abuse
- Real stories from women about their experiences
- How to support a client experiencing family violence
- Dealing with clients perpetrating financial abuse