Experiencing difficulties with an ex-partner through the court process?
Wanting to find out more about how to overcome these unnecessary challenges?
This seminar provides legal information for women, non-binary and gender-diverse people.
Topics discussed include:
- Understanding of the unique challenges posed by systems and financial abuse in the law and support services
- a framework to navigate and overcome these forms of abuse
- Insight into how systems and financial abuse is being tackled and the opportunities for further development
- What help and support is available to deal with these issues?
Guest speakers for the seminar include:
- Sally Nicholes – Managing Partner, Nicholes Family Lawyers
- Rebecca Dahl – Partner, Nicholes Family Lawyers
- Louise Simms – Executive Director, Policy, Communications and Engagement, Safe & Equal
- Jade Blakkarly – CEO, WIRE
This is a free, in-person seminar, located at WIRE’s office on, 372 Spencer St, West Melbourne.
*Please note this seminar will not provide legal advice. For further questions and clarity what this seminar will provide, please get in touch with WIRE at 1300 134 130, Monday-Friday, 9am – 4:30pm.