A must-attend workshop for phone-based workers including phone intake and response, reception and call centre staff who are the first point of contact for service users and customers across all external facing industries.
- What creates a challenging call
- How to respond to crisis
- How to develop rapport with clients
- Establishing boundaries and managing callers’ expectations
- Tips for working with angry, frustrated, distressed, discriminatory and repeat callers
- Wrapping up calls professionally
- Caring for yourself during and after a challenging call
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE.
This session will be capped at 25 participants and will be interactive. You will do small group activities in online breakout rooms.
For queries about this training or how we can tailor this course to suit your organisation please contact us via email@example.com.