372 Spencer St, West Melbourne (corner Jeffcott & Spencer Streets) Map (5-min walk through park from Flagstaff Stn/Queen Vic market)
TRAMS: Spencer/La Trobe St. 24, 30, 35, 86, 95 | Peel /Franklin St. 55
TRAINS: Flagstaff Station | Southern Cross Station
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
WIRE’s Regular Service Hours
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (except Public Holidays and Wednesday afternoons)
- Women’s Support Line 1300 134 130*
- Online Chat Support www.wire.org.au
- Email Support email@example.com (response within 2 working days)
- Admininstration T: (03) 9348 9416 (Option 6) | F: (03) 9328 8950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) available. Hearing/speech-impaired women can use our online chat support or email email@example.com
Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9.30am-4.30pm | Note: Wednesdays 9.30am – 1pm (except Public Holidays)
- Women’s Information Centre T: (03) 9348 9416 (Option 2)
Ordering a publication or information booklet
Check out our list of publications and information booklets available.
- Simply call 1300 134 130 to request hard copies mailed to you or
- Complete the Order Form with payment for postage; and fax (03) 9328 8950 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR post to WIRE 372 Spencer Street, West Melbourne 3003
Making a complaint
WIRE strives to provide high quality services to women at all times but from time to time people may not be happy with the service they have received.
Should you be unhappy with the service you have received at WIRE and wish to make a complaint, you can do so by contacting the Women’s Information Centre staff or the WIRE CEO. Find out more.