Current positions vacant
- Permanent Part-Time opportunity at 0.6 FTE (22.5 hours per week)
- Family friendly flexible work practices supported
Do you share WIRE’s vision is for a society where women are safe, respected, valued, informed, empowered and free to make genuine choices in their lives?
Want to work for dynamic Victorian women’s organisation?
Do you want to make a difference ?
If you answered YES, YES and YES then this job may be for you!
WIRE is looking for a Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for:
The development and implementation of WIRE’s marketing communications strategy with a strong focus on community engagement across multiple platforms to strengthen WIRE’s community presence by:
- raising the community’s awareness of the services WIRE offers
- enabling WIRE’s voice on issues important to women to be heard in the community
- growing WIRE’s fundraising reach by building engagement with potential and existing donors in line with our fundraising strategy
Enquiries: Contact Judit Brown, 03 8326 7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to https://www.wire.org.au/work-for-wire/ for organisation information.
Download full Position description
Please send applications to email@example.com and include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your suitability for the role along with a current resume.
Applications close COB, Tuesday 30 January, 2018