Separation to Settlement: Your Options
WIRE's Seminar Series for 2018 promises to deliver thought provoking, interesting, empowering and informative sessions, panel discussions and Q&A Sessions.
With industry experts, leading professionals and international guests discussing a range of issues throughout the year, we are set to deliver one of our most powerful seminar series to date.
From Separation to Settlement: Your Options
Wednesday 18 July from 1.30pm - 3:00pm*
Leaving a relationship? Thinking of separating? Want to know what your options are?
Family lawyer and mediator Elisa Turco will provide information and examine the pros and cons of the following dispute resolution options for divorce and separation:
- ‘Kitchen table’ negotiations
- Mediation, both with and without lawyers,
- Collaborative law
- Traditional litigation, including lawyer-led negotiations.
This free WIRE information session will help you
- Gain an understanding of the dispute-resolution models available for people divorcing/ separating
- Identify the best model of property settlement and parenting arrangements for you
- Identify your next steps forward.
Elisa Turco is a lawyer and Accredited Family Law Mediator. She provides advice and guidance to clients looking to take those first steps to resolve parenting and financial issues after a relationship breakdown.
Bookings are essential as places are limited. BOOK NOW
Download the event flyer here.