Research indicates that older women are two to three times more likely to be subjected to elder abuse than men.
This WIRE seminar will feature a panel of experts and practitioners to discuss elder abuse and senior’s right. Asking all the important questions such as:
- What is elder abuse?
- What are the signs to watch out for?
- What are the type of legal protections and support available?
Julie Kun, our WIRE CEO, will be facilitating this lively discussion and our panellists includes:
- Senior’s Rights Representative
- Sally Nicholes (Partner, Nicholes Family Lawyers)
- Natasha Mastroianni (Associate, Nicholes Family Lawyers)
- Alasdair Gall ( Senior Sergeant, Victoria Police)
Date: 29th August 2018, Wednesday
Venue: WIRE Women’s Information
372 Spencer Street
West Melbourne VIC 3003
Accessibility: WIRE Women’s information is accessible to wheelchair users and those with other mobility challenges. If you have any other access requirements please contact us and we will make adjustments as best we can.