WIRE currently has vacancies for two fixed term project lead positions. Please refer to our ad for a Project Lead – Respectful Financial Conversations. For suitably qualified and experienced candidates there may be flexibility to increase hours by combining roles.
The Project Lead will:
- Develop a project plan – inclusive of nominating specific communities to engage with for the project.
- Engage and work with selected communities to ensure that created resources are relevant and the lived experience of community members being targeted including ensuring appropriate language, cultural referencing and knowledge gaps are taken into consideration.
- Develop four sets of resources each targeting a specific marginalised community.
- Ensure that materials are informed by the experiences and existing knowledge within communities that validates their experiences and resilience and upholds the value of what communities are already doing to support themselves.
- Develop resources that are available and easily downloadable/printable.
- Develop and implement an online marketing campaign to disseminate material broadly to professionals and to specific community members.