Practice your interview skills in a free one-on-one session with an experienced female interviewer at WIRE Women’s Information:
- improve your interview skills in a safe and supportive women-only environment
- receive useful feedback
- feel more confident about future interviews
The one-on-one session will cover:
- the preparation work you should do prior to an interview,
- the sort of questions you might be asked at an interview, and also
- the questions you should ask in order to stand out on the day.
It will culminate in a short ‘mock interview’ with full feedback being provided on how you came across.
It will take you through the stages surrounding the interview process.
Individual sessions are available weekly on Mondays:
- Monday 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- Monday 2.40pm to 3.40pm
When booking, please specify which area(s) you are looking for employment and be ready to send through a resumé.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL via phone or email:
- phone: (03) 9348 9416 (Option #2)
- email: email@example.com