What to expect when applying for one
What is an Intervention Order?
When and how can I apply for one?
What happens after I apply for one?
Discussion and Q&A Session
Next session: Tuesday 17th April, 1:30-3:00pm
Find out about applying for intervention orders in family violence situations.
- Rebecca Dahl (Senior Associate, Nicholes Family Lawyers)
- Alan Wilkinson (Family Violence Registrar, Dandenong Magistrates Court)
- Dinar Tyas ( Family Violence Applicant Practitioner, Dandenong Magistrate Court)
The presenters will:
- Provide Legal information about intervention orders
- Give practical advice about what to expect on the day
- Explain the court process step by step
- Describe the types of support and safety measures available
- Look at the types/stages of intervention orders and what details to include
- Explain how an intervention order is served on a perpetrator
- Describe what a breach is and how to report it