This WIRE seminar will feature a panel of experts and practitioners to deliver information on process around The Family Court. Asking all the important questions such as:
- How can you reach agreement without going to court?
- Why would you go to the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court?
- What are the processes involved?
- What if there is a family violence in a relationship?
- Where can you get help?
Our panellists include:
- Danielle Lundberg, Mediator and Psychologist;
- Georgie Cockram, Program Manager from Court Network Inc.;
- Nadine Udorovic, Partner at Nicholes Family Lawyers; and
- Natasha Mastroianni, Associate at Nicholes Family Lawyers.
Our panellists will provide an insight into the processes involved with engaging in the Family Law system, whether as a self-represented litigant, or as a represented party. Our diverse range of panellists will speak to the multi-faceted nature of the Family Law system, including Alternative Dispute Resolution practices, the practicalities of filing with the Court, and the pastoral care aspects of the Family Law system.
WIRE Women’s information is accessible to wheelchair users and those with other mobility challenges. If you have any other access requirements please contact us and we will make adjustments as best we can.