This free WIRE information session will help you understand:
- What Centrelink payments you are eligible for
- How you can be supported when experiencing family violence
- The role of digital services in Centrelink claims
- The intersection between family violence and social security
and offer a Q and A time to answer questions you may have.
Our panellists include:
- Klara Bojanic from Department of Human Services, who will discuss important information regarding payments for families, child care subsidy and what Centrelink can do in cases of family violence.
- Elizabeth Divers from Social Security Rights Victoria, who will explain how Social Security Rights Victoria can support you with Centrelink issues and the role family violence plays in social insecurity.