About the training
This 1.5 hour interactive seminar is useful for cis women in the community as well as professionals working in the community services or health sector.
About the presenter
This seminar is led by Dr Sonja Skocic who is a Senior Clinical Psychologist and the Founder of the Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health. She has extensive experience in working with anxiety disorders and depression.
What you’ll learn:
- What factors contribute to the development of poor mental health
- What strategies you can use to enhance your mental health and wellbeing
- What lifestyle changes can act as mental health protective factors across a range of conditions
- How contemporary approaches to therapy and community can provide the right combination of support to empower women to better mental health
* All WIRE service users are welcome to attend but please note that the content of this seminar reflects research carried out into the experiences of cis women.