This free WIRE seminar will feature a panel of experts and practitioners to discuss applying for intervention orders in family violence situations.
The panel will:
- Provide legal information about intervention orders
- Explain the court process step by step
- Describe the types of support and safety measures available
- Look at the types/stages of intervention orders and what details to include
- Explain how an intervention order is served to a perpetrator
- Describe what a breach is and how to report it
- Rebecca Dahl, Partner, Nicholes Family Lawyers
- Alan Wilkinson. Operations Manager, Dandenong Magistrates Court
- Purnima Katnas, Family Violence Applicant Practitioner, Dandenong Magistrates Court
- Daniel Latter, Family Violence Registrar, Dandenong Magistrates Court
Book today: call 03 8326 7101
WIRE Women’s information is accessible to wheelchair users and those with other mobility challenges. If you have any other access requirements please contact us and we will make adjustments as best we can.