- Leaving a relationship?
- Thinking of separating?
- Want to know what your options are?
Family Lawyer and Mediator Elisa Turco will provide general information, and examine the pros and cons of the following dispute resolution options for divorce and separation:
- ‘Kitchen table’ negotiations – supported and unsupported
- Mediation – both with and without lawyers
- Collaborative law
- Traditional litigation, including lawyer-led negotiations
This free WIRE information session* will help you
- Gain an understanding of the dispute resolution models available for people divorcing/separating
- Identify which model may best suit you and your circumstances
- Identify your next steps forward.
*Please note that NO legal advice will be provided at this session.
Bookings essential as places are limited.
For enquiries or help with bookings, call WIRE on (03) 8326 7101