You will learn:
- What creates a challenging call and how to respond to crisis
- How to develop rapport with clients and establish boundaries
- Managing the client’s expectations
- Tips for working with angry, frustrated, distressed, discriminatory and repeat clients
- Wrapping up calls professionally
- Caring for yourself during and after a challenging call
This session will be capped at 20 participants and will be interactive. You will do small group activities in breakout rooms.
For workshop details or enquiries about in-house training, call Administration on (03) 8326 7101 and leave a message.