WIRE runs many free programs for women to
- Support you in your search for work or building a career
- Improve your computer and/or internet skills
- Give information on women’s health and other issues by professional experts and practitioners
- Improve your financial literacy
- Get legal advice on a range of issues
- Job Coaching (Mondays)
- Computer/Internet Tutoring (Tuesdays)
- AMICA Women’s Lunch Club (Tues/Weds/Thurs)
- Separation & Property Legal Clinic (Fridays)
- Information seminars on women’s topics (monthly)
To book for a place in any of the programs call 9348 9416 (Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to have a support person or advocate with you when you use WIRE’s services.