Women-Sensitive Practice Training
Building on 30 years of women-specific service development and delivery, our Women-Sensitive Practice Training Program explores:
- What it means to work with women within a feminist framework
- Understanding and exploring how to meet the particular needs of sub-groups
- Implementing a women-sensitive model of practice
- Development and application of micro-skills such as reflective listening
We train other support services and telephone support services in women-sensitive practice using our well-established model. These training processes support workers and help them to open up calls in a way that empowers women. This course is suitable for anyone who supports women as part of their working life and can be tailored to suit specific organisational needs.
Some of our clients
- Alzheimer’s Australia Victoria
- Australian Services Union
- Dementia Help-line
- Gamblers Help Northern
- Gay and Lesbian Switchboard
- Jewish Taskforce Against Family Violence.
- Men’s Referral Service
For more information call the Training Coordinator on (03) 9348 9416 (Option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the suitability of this training for you or your staff.