End-of-year Service Hours:
Telephone Support Service 1300 134 130
- Open 9am to 2pm Wed 24 Dec | 9am to 5pm Mon 29 & Tue 30 Dec | 9am to 2pm Wed 31 Dec
- Closed Thu 25 Dec — Sun 28 Dec | Thu 1 Jan 2015
- Regular opening hours from 9am – 5pm Friday 2 Jan 2015
You can call us on 1300 134 130 and talk to us about anything from 9am to 5pm on Mondays to Fridays.
You can call us from anywhere in Victoria at local call rates (excluding mobiles). Hearing and speech-impaired women can use the Livechat support service (www.wire.org.au) or email support service (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also talk to us in your own language using Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS).
Each time you contact us we will…
- Respect your privacy—we don’t ask your name or keep any records of our conversation
- Take the time to really listen to you and understand your situation
- Support you in recognising your own strengths and resources
- Give you relevant, up-to-date information
- Connect you to further support using our database of services and practitioners
- Help you to navigate community service systems
- Work with you to look at all your options and form a plan of action