You can call us on 1300 134 130 and talk to us about anything from 9am to 5pm on Mondays to Fridays.
You can call us from anywhere in Victoria at local call rates (excluding mobiles). Hearing and speech-impaired women can use the Livechat support service (www.wire.org.au) or email support service (email@example.com). You can also talk to us in your own language using Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS).
Closed 24 Dec from 1pm; 25 & 26 Dec and 1 Jan
Open 27 & 30 Dec 9am to 5pm; 31 Dec 9am to 1pm
Regular service resumes Thursday 2 Jan 2014 9am to 5pm
Each time you contact us we will…
- Respect your privacy—we don’t ask your name or keep any records of our conversation
- Take the time to really listen to you and understand your situation
- Support you in recognising your own strengths and resources
- Give you relevant, up-to-date information
- Connect you to further support using our database of services and practitioners
- Help you to navigate community service systems
- Work with you to look at all your options and form a plan of action