Support & Referral
You can talk to us about anything. Simply
- Call our Women’s Support Line 1300 134 130
- Visit our Women’s Information Centre at 372 Spencer Street, West Melbourne Map
- Chat online with us at www.wire.org.au (Mondays- Fridays 9am – 5pm)
- Email your queries to email@example.com
- Order hard copies of our information sheets, booklets and research reports
Every year, more than 12,000 women do—they contact us for free information, support and referral with no names asked.
When you call us, visit our Women’s Information Centre, email us or chat with us online, we take time to listen to your story, to understand your unique experience as a woman and to help you explore your best options. You are also welcome to have a support person or advocate with you when you use WIRE’s services.
At WIRE we recognise that all women are resilient and resourceful. We also run different education and information programs to support women in their job searches, help them with their computer skills, improve their financial literacy or give them expert information.