Important guidelines for posting comments on the WIRE website
When posting or leaving comments please be respectful of others.
All who post comments on WIRE’s website must ensure that their conduct is not:
- threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing or offensive
- unlawful or misleading, or breaching any law or regulation
- spam or advertising
- aggressive, overly repetitive, bullying or “trolling”
- breaching copyright laws, infringing third party rights, or attaching content without appropriate attribution
- irrelevant to the WIRE Women’s Information website or blog entry.
WIRE reviews posts and comments from time to time and can remove any post, comment or user that it considers breaches the guidelines above. While WIRE encourages open discussion, comments posted are not the views of WIRE Women’s Information.
Should you have any concerns or think WIRE’s guidelines have been breached, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.