Free IWD workshop: Make $ense of your super for mums & daughters!
- Do your eyes glaze over when someone mentions superannuation?
- Wonder why you should bother when you have so little or retirement is such a long way away?
- Wish you had started thinking about super earlier?
- How do you make sense of it all anyway?
Mothers and daughters come share a super moment!
This free WIRE workshop will give you down-to-earth advice to inspire you to take action at whatever stage you’re at – it’s never too early to start building your financial future. Catherine Robson, Principal of Affinity Private, will help you make $ense of your super. Celebrate this International Women’s Day by sharing a mother-daughter moment to think about the future and be inspired for change!
Your questions answered!
You will gain a better understanding of factors affecting women’s financial independence and have these questions answered:
- Why is it hard for women to save? Why is it hard for anyone to save?
- How can you make saving easier?
- Why is it important to start early?
- How can mothers help their daughters build financial independence?
- Why is insurance important? How can your super fund help you get the insurance you need?
- Are all super funds the same? Sometimes it’s not just about the money!
Date: Thursday 6 March 2014
Time: 1pm to 2.30pm
Venue: WIRE 372 Spencer Street, West Melbourne 3003 (5 minutes’ walk from Flagstaff Station/ Queen Vic Market) Map