Donations & Appeals
Donating online is easy!
Donate online at GiveNow.
- Become a monthly donor For as little as $10 a month—that’s less than the cost of a coffee a week—you can help WIRE support other women in Victoria. Quick, easy to manage and you can cease your monthly donations at any time.
- Make a one-off donation Every donation big or small makes a difference in other women’s lives. And you can always donate again down the track.
- Become a WIRE member Become yet another link in our ever growing network of WIRE women. You’ll be kept in the loop with the latest news at WIRE and invited to WIRE events.
You can also donate by mail or phone.
- Donate by mail: Print and complete this WIRE donation form and post it with payment details to WIRE Women’s Information 372 Spencer Street, West Melbourne 3000
- Donate by phone: Call Kate Whiting (03) 9348 9416 (Option 6) to discuss making a bequest or to donate over the phone. Please have your credit card details on hand when you call.
All donations above $2.00 (including monthly donations) are tax-deductible. Should you have any further queries, please contact Kate Whiting (03) 9348 9416 (Option 6) or email email@example.com.
Your donation makes a difference!
Donating to WIRE means contributing towards social justice, respect and equality for women, and enabling women to make informed decisions that will shape their lives and the lives of their children.
As Victoria’s only state-wide, free and confidential generalist service for women, WIRE works with the state’s most vulnerable women. Many of these women have experienced family violence, social isolation, economic insecurity and homelessness.
Read how WIRE has helped women like Sally & Anne*.
Your donation today will certainly help Victorian women change their lives for a better tomorrow.