AMICA Women’s Lunch Club
AMICA Women’s Lunch and Activities Club
11.30am – 3pm | Tues, Weds & Thurs
372 Spencer St, West Melbourne Map
- Want to connect with other women in a safe and friendly space?
- Is housing an issue in your life?
- Looking for fun activities to do ?
‘Amica’ means female friend in Latin! WIRE’s AMICA Club welcomes women to join our growing lunch and activity group in West Melbourne.
AMICA Club is a FREE lunch and activities program for women with housing issues and/or women wanting to get more socially connected.
FREE Weekly Activities – bookings essential!
- Art workshops with an Artist – Tuesdays 11.30am to 1pm
- Relaxation Yoga – Tuesdays 2:15pm – 3:30pm
- Excursions: Multicultural Food Tour – Wednesdays 11:30am – 3pm (until May 2016)
- Belly Dancing Classes – Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 11:30am to 12:30pm
To book your free place or find out more, call Anna (03) 9348 9416 (extension 804) Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AMICA Club offers women:
- Safe and friendly women-only environment
- Free lunch & different activities including workshops and excursions
- Free tea/coffee and biscuits
- Magazines, music & chance to meet new people
- Time to just relax or a place to chat
This project is kindly funded by the City of Melbourne.